Store-bought hot chocolate “packets” contain massive amounts of sugar and even hydrogenated oils (an unexpected, undesirable ingredient). You can serve this with whipped cream made of organic heavy cream with a little bit of stevia. Sprinkle with cocoa nibs if desired.
- 1/3 c full fat coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 2/3 c boiling water
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- 1-2 drops peppermint oil, whipped cream, or cocoa nibs
- Note: For a creamier hot chocolate, you can use 1/3 coconut milk and 1/3 boiling water
- Boil water on the stove.
- Add in all remaining ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Let cool a little bit, serve and enjoy!